Warriors are the 2017 NBA Champs!
Come and celebrate the NBA Champion Golden State Warriors during their victory parade Thursday, June 15th. The parade will start at 10:00am at 11th and Broadway in downtown Oakland, and finish with a rally around 12:15pm outside of the Henry J. Kaiser Convention Center. Fans can begin to line up for the rally as early as 5:00am. Make sure to check the Warriors page for any parade updates and a full list of street closures.
Pick up your Cheer Cards at Visit Oakland
Visit Oakland will have Warriors Cheer Cards available at the Visitor Center in Jack London Square, and will also be passing them out for everyone getting off the Ferry Thursday morning.
10 Tips for Riding BART to the Victory Celebration
- Be patient, it's going to get crowded; our busiest hours in 2015 were 8am-10am
- Use 19th Street Station, avoid the much smaller Lake Merritt Station
- Buy a Clipper card (clipper.com) in advance to avoid extremely long lines at ticket machines
- Look for tables with cash only $15 Clipper card sales at 10 of our busiest stations
- Parking will be packed; think about taking the bus or walking to BART or getting dropped off
- "Permit" spaces in parking lots are for permit holders only, a citation will ruin the fun day
- When boarding trains, move to the center of the car so more can fit, remove backpacks
- Don't jam a train door- it will take the whole train out of service and everyone will boo you
- Some trains may not stop at Lake Merritt if the Rally Zone has reached capacity or crowding
- Our service will not match the publish schedule so listen and pay attention
Check the BART website for updates.
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, hats, water, and your blue and gold!
- Bag restrictions at the rally site are as follows:
- No bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8"
- All bags, including backpacks and purses, are subject to search
- Signs and banners are permitted under the following guidelines:
- They do not obstruct sightlines at the parade or rally
- Dimensions do not exceed 18" x 18"
- No obscene or inflammatory language
What To Do After The Parade
- Catch an A's Game! Rock your Oakland gear and catch The Athletics play The Yankees at 7 pm.
- Chug a beer for The Dubs on The Oakland Ale Trail! Ale Industries, Temescal Brewing, or Novel Brewing.
- Free concert for 3rd Thursdays at Latham Square, 5-8 pm.
- Check out Warriors Murals in Oakland!
What Not To Bring
- Scooters and bicycles
- Lawn furniture or folding chairs
- Drones: No carrying into the perimeter or flying over the parade or rally
- Hard-sided containers of any size, including coolers and thermoses
- Glass containers or cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Any size pole, stick, broom or other item that is or can be used as a weapon
- Sharp items of any kind
- Large umbrellas or pop-up tents
- Laser pointers
For more Warriors Parade info check out warriors.com/parade!