Things To Do
- 100 Things To Do
- Arts & Culture
- Family Fun
- LGBTQ In Oakland
- Shopping & Leisure
- Sports & Outdoors
Eat & Drink
Meetings & Groups
Let’s Go OAKLAND
Diversity is the name of the game in Oakland. From ice skating to triathlons, cheerleading to boxing, basketball to dragon boating, there is no place quite like Oakland. Oakland may be just 12 minutes from San Francisco, but things feel a little different here.
No matter where you play, Oakland’s affordable and accessible hotels will be the perfect team headquarters. Waterfront properties, downtown dwellings, airport accommodations and hillside hotels—rest assured, Oakland’s hotels will fit your needs.
A Brief Guide to Sports in Oakland
- Oakland Sports Guide
- Accommodations: Find where to stay during your visit
- Online RFP: Submit an online Request for Proposal
- Services: Learn how Visit Oakland makes event planning easy
- Maps & Directions: Getting here is a breeze
- Things to Do: There’s no such thing as “down time” in Oakland.
- City of Oakland Parks and Recreation Facilities
Need some guidance? Our team is proud and passionate about what we do and will have you singing Oakland’s praises in no time. Whether you need a quote from a facility or hotel, site tours or other planning tools, we are here to help!
Please contact us with any questions you may have or for more information. We look forward to working with you!