Saturday, July 15
Adults $45, 21+
**Advanced reservations are encouraged as our hikes sell out quickly**
Hike Version: Easy interpretive hike with moderate terrain (75 minutes)
(Includes 2 drink tickets for beer, wine, or non-alcoholic beverages, and a charcuterie board on a private section of the observatory)
For All Hikes We Recommend:
• Wear layers as the weather can change
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Water bottle
• Flashlight for evening hikes
• No animals
• Mosquito repellent recommended
• Chabot reserves the right to cancel hikes due to low enrollment
• No refunds or cancellations
• In the event of severe weather or other natural conditions that prevent access reservations will be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled
NOTE: There are no refunds or cancellations for those who are unable to attend. Tickets may be rescheduled with at least 48 hours advance notice providing there is still ample available on a future date.
Prior to arrive complete our electronic waiver here: HIKING WAIVER & CONSENT FORM. Please bring your ticket(s) for swift check-in upon arrival.
Group hikes may be scheduled through our program manager at 510.336.7329 or LHoover@chabotspace.org.