Let's go, Oakland!
With spring training all wrapped up, the whole city is fired up for the MLB season to begin! Our beloved Oakland A's will kick off the season playing against the Cleveland Indians on Monday night at O.co Coliseum.
City Hall lit up in "A's green"
Looking for ways to show and share your As spirit? Heres whats going on in The Town.
- Its spirit week! Time to rock your favorite green and gold threads!
- Fly into or cruise by Oakland International Airport where their green and gold lights will be shining bright
- Keep an eye out for Go As! banners as you hop aboard AC Transit buses
- Use City Hall and Tribune Towers green-lit rises as your Oakland City Center beacons
Catch a game! Check out our round-up of bars and hot spots where you can catch some #GreenCollarBaseball on the boob-tube:
- Crogan's Montclair
- Diamonds Sports Bar & Grill
- Oakland United Beerworks
- Make Westing
- Room 389
Coming from out of town for a game? Dont worry, we wont hold your allegiance against you! Stop by our Visitor Center located at 481 Water Street in Jack London Square for more information on Oakland gems.
And for all of you headed to O.Co Coliseum, heres some information on how to get to the game and parking prices.
Where are you planning to celebrate? Leave a comment if you have a spot in mind!
Lets Go, Oakland!