How To Celebrate The Warriors Parade Like A Champ
Warriors are the 2018 NBA Champs!
Come and celebrate the NBA Champion Golden State Warriors during their victory parade Tuesday, June 12th at 11:00 am! The parade will begin on Broadway at 11th Street, turning right on 20th Street, turning right on Harrison to 19th Street, and right on Lakeside Drive, ending on Oak and 13th Street. Fans can begin to line up for the parade as early as 5:00am. Make sure to check the Warriors page for any parade updates and a full list of street closures.
10 Tips for Riding BART to the Victory Celebration
Be patient, it's going to get crowded; our busiest hours in 2015 were 8am-10am
Use 19th Street Station, avoid the much smaller Lake Merritt Station
Buy a Clipper card in advance to avoid extremely long lines at ticket machines
Look for tables with cash only $15 Clipper card sales at 10 of our busiest stations
Parking will be packed; think about taking the bus or walking to BART or getting dropped off
"Permit" spaces in parking lots are for permit holders only, a citation will ruin the fun day
When boarding trains, move to the center of the car so more can fit, remove backpacks
Don't jam a train door- it will take the whole train out of service and everyone will boo you
Some trains may not stop at Lake Merritt if the Rally Zone has reached capacity or crowding
Our service will not match the publish schedule so listen and pay attention
Check the BART website for updates.
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, hats, water, and your blue and gold!
- Signs and banners are permitted under the following guidelines:
- They do not obstruct sightlines at the parade
- Dimensions do not exceed 18" x 18"
- No obscene or inflammatory language
What To Do After The Parade
Check out The RESPECT: Hip-Hop exhibit at The Oakland Museum of California.
Catch an A's Game! Rock your Oakland gear and catch The Athletics play The Astros.
Chug a beer for The Dubs on The Oakland Ale Trail! Ale Industries, Temescal Brewing, or Novel Brewing.
Check out Warriors Murals in Oakland!
What Not To Bring
- Drones: No carrying into the perimeter or flying over the perimeter of the parade
- Hard-sided containers of any size, including coolers and thermoses
- Glass containers or cans
- Lawn furniture or folding chairs
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Any size pole, stick, brooms or any other item that is or can be used as a weapon
- No sharp items of any kind
- Large umbrellas or pop up tents
- Laser pointers
- Scooters and bicycles
For more Warriors Parade info check out warriors.com!